Re: [tools-pmc] Aspectj release approval sought

Andy,

Well done to you, Alexander Kriegisch and everyone else who modernized and updated the project.

I have reviewed the release and some of the other aspects of the PMI. When you get a chance there are some other small outdated things that could be updated to make it easier to bring new devs and users onboard. In particular a number of the links on https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.aspectj/developer and https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.aspectj/governance are out of date. e.g. "Plan" link under "Project links", "Getting Started" is a 404 and it is not clear which bug tracker should be used as PMI has links to Bugzilla (with open bugs on it) but GitHub issues on the repo seem more recent.

+1 for release.

Thanks!
Jonah

~~~