Re: [tools-pmc] Please review release of Wild Web Developer 0.11.5

Hi Mickael,

This looks fine to me - but before I do my +1 I have a question about your use of LemMinX. According to the release notes[1] you are including LemMinX 0.15, but LemMinX has had no release yet according to PMI[2] - they have some on github[3], but even there 0.15 isn't a release. Lemminx in turn has dependencies on other non-released artifacts of other projects[4]. Is there a plan to resolve this?

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/wildwebdeveloper/blob/master/RELEASE_NOTES.md#0115
[2] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.lemminx/
[3] https://github.com/eclipse/lemminx/releases
[4] https://github.com/eclipse/lemminx/blame/4f2ed3df23c9bee23098176f53a0ac22a50282cf/pom.xml#L82

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

Please review release of Wild Web Developer 0.11.5.
This review happens because Wild Web Developer didn't submit any review for the last year, so it's a regular check; nothing particular for this case.

Thanks in advance
--
Mickael Istria