Re: [tools-pmc] Merging TM.terminal and Eclipse CDT

+1 from me.

On Jan 23, 2020, at 3:22 PM, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello fellow tools-pmc members,

An old discussion about merging tm's terminal and CDT has reemerged with discussions on tm-dev and cdt-dev.

Alex and I have already +1'ed this effort on those mailing list, but I want to make sure the whole PMC is aware of what is happening and give you all a chance to chime in in case you feel we have missed something.

+1 from me implied

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham