Re: [tools-pmc] Requesting PMC Approval for Titan 6.6.1 minor release

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 1:11 PM Kristóf Szabados <kristof.szabados@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear PMC Members,

Can I ask for some information on how the approval of Eclipse Titan minor release 6.6.1 is progressing?

+1.
Also I think there is no need for approvals for x.y.z+1 releases.

We originally planned to release it today.

As far as I see we are still missing the approval.

Thank you in advance

Kristof Szabados