[tools-pmc] Apache HttpComponents* CQs

Hello Tools-PMC and Matthias,

(Matthias explicitly on to line because I don't know if you are subscribed to tools-pmc)

I have seen the CQs come in for HttpComponents* awaiting PMC. This was going to be my first official act as a member of the PMC, so please let me know if I misunderstand.

Historically I believe that CQs are not added on Orbit directly, but on the projects that require them? So, is it correct that these CQs are for tools.orbit, or should they be submitted against another project first and then Add To Orbit (ATO)?

The other thing I was wondering about is that these CQs are Type_A. While the currently submitted CQs are not consumed by Platform, some very similarly named ones are and the Platform requires Type_B. I suppose that if/when Platform need them they will resubmit the CQ with only the Type_B change?

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham