[tools-pmc] CDT 9.7

We are about to release CDT 9.7. As per the latest Eclipse Development Process, we are not doing a release review this round. Our previous release review was for 9.6 which was less than a year ago.

As project lead and per the EDP, I assert that we have been following the Eclipse IP Policy and all approvals have been received.

We will do a release review for 9.8 in June to get us on to the regular June schedule.

It's not clear from the EDP whether the Tools PMC needs to approve this. I've added Wayne here to point out something I missed ☺.

Thanks gang!
Doug.

Back to the top