Re: [tools-pmc] Committer election is now complete for Nick Boldt on Eclipse Target Management: Terminal and Remote System Explorer (RSE)

BTW, can't let this go without thanking Greg for taking care of TM before Nick. This is an important project for Eclipse, especially with the Terminal, and we owe both of you a deep gratitude.

Thanks!
Doug.