Re: [tools-pmc] Intent to contribute Eclipse BlueSky to Eclipse.org, under Tools PMC

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 12:14 PM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

With support from other contributors, I'd like to contribute Eclipse BlueSky (that's currently hosted at https://github.com/mickaelistria/eclipse-bluesky and available for install at https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/bluesky-web-development-eclipse-ide-experimental ) to Eclipse.org, under the Eclipse Development Process governance, to increase it's reach-ability, openness and sustainability and hopefully overall success.

Do you have any objection with this?

Go for it. Ideally Web Tools should have embraced it and replaced their editors with bluesky but as there was no interest from that project another move is needed.

I'm starting to work on a project proposal and will submit it probably in the next days unless I've heard any concern.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria