Re: [tools-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse Target Management

Doug, I agree but I guess there is no harm in a minor increment.

No harm, no.

FWIW, service "bug fix only" releases do not require a Release Review or IP Log approval.

Bug fix releases (x.y.z, e.g., 2.3.1) with no new features over the base release (e.g., 2.3) are allowed to be released without an additional release review. If a bug fix release contains new features, then the project must have a full release review.

Wayne