Re: [tools-pmc] Request for approval CDT 9.5

On Tuesday, May 29, 2018, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have lost a lot of committers over the last two years due but we’re still chugging away. Not sure how long we can keep it up though without new help.

I believe the recent trend to evaluate more common layers like language servers and the contributions from CDT committers to Platform makes development more distributed and shared and will reduce the workload on pure CDT while keeping a very high value proposition.
Technical and organizational progress in the devtools and Eclipse world make many Eclipse projects entering a phase where it's possible to do more with less. CDT too, so as Alex, I'm not so worried.

--
Mickael Istria