[tools-pmc] Please remove me from committers

Hi all,

I've not been involved in Eclipse Thym development for a while, and it seems like I'm not very likely to work on it again soon. As such, I think it would be fair to remove me from the committers on this project to better reflect my (non) involvement in its development.
If I happen to need to contribute again, I'll gladly use the regular contribution process which involves a review by a committer.

Thanks in advance.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top