Re: [tools-pmc] PMC Approval for Buildship 2.1.0

Hi Wayne,

I don't think this information should be there, as we contribute Buildship 2.0.2 to the Oxygen release.
Most probably 2.1.0 will be part of Oxygen.1.

Best regards,

Donát Csikós
Software Engineer
Gradle GmbH
Firmensitz: Manteuffelstr. 60, 10999 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 162310
Geschäftsführer: Regine Dockter
T. +49-30-609886880

FWIW, I've added this to the Oxygen New and Noteworthy.

Wayne