From:        Bernd Hufmann <bernd.hufmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/27/2016 09:25 AM
Subject:        [tools-pmc] PMC Approval for Trace Compass 2.0
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear PMC Members,

We'd like PMC approval for the Trace Compass 2.0 major release that is
scheduled to coincide with Eclipse Neon. The release contains bug fixes,
new features and API changes [1].

The project's IP Log has been submitted and is awaiting approval. The
release review can be found at [2].

Regards
Bernd

[1]