From:        Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
Date:        01/19/2015 03:30 PM
Subject:        Re: [tools-pmc] version question
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Good question.

I¹d probably say yes for a couple of reasons. First of all, users who are
using the old feature will see a feature set change. That has to warrant
at least a minor version bump.

If adopters have to change something to continue to use that component,
I¹d almost consider that a major version change which are only allowed in
the June releases.

Just my first instincts.
Doug.