Re: [tools-pmc] Seeking PMC approval for New PDT project lead

Thanks David and to the PDT gang, +1 from me.

From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] Seeking PMC approval for New PDT project lead

+1

Welcome Dawid, thanks for taking on this role.

And thank you, Jacek, for your years of being in the role.

Just so everyone knows what I know, via email I confirmed with Jacek that he plans to stay a committer on the project, and continue to be the "maintainer" of the PHP Package in EPP.

We'll wait the traditional one week, to see if any other PMC members have comments, but otherwise I will notify the EMO at that time (on 9/26).

Thanks again, to you both.