Re: [tools-pmc] Giving up tools-pmc membership

I've updated the database.

Thanks, Anthony, for your service to the PMC.

Wayne

On 11/26/2013 11:01 AM, Anthony Hunter wrote:
Hi Team,

I am not leading any Tools projects and have not done any Tools project work recently, so seems like a good time to give up my tools-pmc membership. I spoke earlier with the other tools-pmc members and I think I just need to let Wayne know. So EMO, please remove me from tools-pmc.

Cheers...
Anthony

--
Wayne Beaton on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization
EclipseCon

Back to the top