Re: [tools-pmc] Release Review request for EDT 0.8

+1 Fine by me. But one of your slides says April 6, but I think you mean
now April 13. Also, under "end of life" you say "no issues, first release"
but I think this is your second release ... so, I'd just say "no issues" so
you don't have to change it each release :)

Good luck.