[tools-pmc] TCF Project Lead

Hey gang,

Just to give you an update, as I no longer work at Wind River, I am
stepping down as the cdt.tcf project lead. Martin O has been nominated
and a vote is under way to affirm him. I think it's a great choice and
will bring it to the PMC when the vote is completed.

Also, for now, I am retaining the CDT project lead hat. I am exploring
my next move and a couple of choices would keep me involved in CDT.
Please feel free to e-mail privately if you'd like to discuss more.

Cheers,
Doug

Back to the top