[tools-pmc] Anyone familiar with status and plans for Runtime Analysis Tools project?

Given some of the other recent posts here to PMC list, I have taken a quick
peek at other "Tools Projects" via the "project summary" pages, and they
all looked relatively normal (i.e. still active) except for the

Runtime Analysis Tools project

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=tools.rat

It appears it has not gotten off the ground, after about 9 months. No
commits. No bugzilla entries. Or ... could this be another database error?

It lists 4 committers. I could not find Pavel's email address, so am CCing
this to the "tools leads" list as well ... in the hope it might reach his
email via that route.

   Denis Denisenko
   Dmitry Karpenko
   Ilya Seleznev