Re: [tools-pmc] Release Review request for EDT 0.7

Looks very nice. +1 from me.

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lisa Lasher
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:33 PM
To: tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tools-pmc] Release Review request for EDT 0.7

Tools PMC,
The EGL Development Tools project is targeting our first incubator release, EDT 0.7, for Dec 2, We have prepared the attached release documentation for your review and approval. I apologize for the short notice - this is our first time through the process, and we're running right up to the wire. We're working with Wayne to be included in the Nov 17 review cycle. Our IP Log approval is being worked in parallel.

Please let us know if you have any specific questions, or suggestions on how to make the documentation better. Otherwise will look forward to you documenting your support for this release.

(See attached file: EDT 0.7 ReleaseReview.odp)

Regards,
Lisa Lasher
EGL Project Manager
(919) 254-0057 (tieline 8-444-0057)