Re: [tools-pmc] Termination review for VE

No, you are not wrong . It is a).

yves

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 10:45 PM
To: tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] Termination review for VE

Hi Yves. I know.

Frankly, if there is still life in the project, I'd like to see it continue. It appears to me that either (a) there is very limited activity in the project, or (b) there's not enough outward communication demonstrating activity in the project. The flatline in the commit stats leads me to believe that it's (a).

Convince us we're wrong.

Wayne