[tools-pmc] Definition about icon to be used for branding

Hi guys,

We from Sequoyah have just moved to Tools project, and we would like to know if is there a standard icon to be used for branding in our plugins/features (that shows in the about screen, for instance).
We used to have a DSDP icon for that, but since we migrated, it doesn't make sense anymore to use it.
Also, we have checked that other subprojects from Tools use "Eclipse.org" as provider name property. Should we use this too?

Daniel Pastore
Sequoyah Team

Back to the top