Re: [tools-pmc] Eclipse PDT in Helios release

I am partial to forgive and hopefully in a pay-it-forward model. Roy said he would address the issues.

+1 from me

John

From: Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Date: 03/29/2010 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] Eclipse PDT in Helios release
Sent by: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Team,

I have used the PHP package and am one of those users who would find it a bit of a pain to have to find the package "somewhere else" and not on the Eclipse downloads page. I agree that I think we are going to punish some segment of the Eclipse community by removing PDT from the simultaneous release.

That being said, we can all agree that PDT is a "repeat offender" and this should be the "last chance" for the PDT project to get on board with the timely completion of all the requirements of the simultaneous release. I talked to Roy at EclipseCon and he did agree to get on doing what needs to be done.

So 1+ for me.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter
mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Doug Schaefer ---2010/03/28 01:34:18 AM---I think you paint an ideal picture of a community that doesDoug Schaefer ---2010/03/28 01:34:18 AM---I think you paint an ideal picture of a community that doesn't really match reality. We just need to be good managers and help

Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>

2010/03/28 01:34 AM

Re: [tools-pmc] Eclipse PDT in Helios release

I think you paint an ideal picture of a community that doesn't really match reality. We just need to be good managers and help PDT through a tough time and help their community.

Doug.

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Jeff McAffer <