Re: [tools-pmc] Comments re dependency on BCEL

I was confused  ... but, I now see you have a note about your new home, on your old site at http://www.objectteams.org/
So, from now on, when I hear "Object Team", I'll assume Eclispe Object Team. Thanks.

From: Stephan Herrmann <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 02/19/2010 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] Comments re dependency on BCEL
Sent by: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, "Object Teams batch compiler" and "Object Teams runtime"
will be coming from Eclipse. My question concerned the re-packing
of BCEL, which is 3rd-party (from Orbit).

So given CQ 3805 (Object Teams use of BCEL from Orbit) I'll just wait
till the first release review, OK?

@David: thanks for the link.

Stephan

http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/Eclipse_Policy_and_Procedure_for_3rd_Party_Dependencies_Final.pdf