Re: [tools-pmc] reminder of our monthly meeting

Cool, it was just David and myself. One thing I'd like to let you guys know is that I'm back near 100% on Eclipse. I'll follow through with one of my action items and organize the project leads call in the next week or two. We need to make sure the project leads are educated on Helios. We can then go from there and have the project lead meetings regularly.

Doug.