Re: [tools-pmc] Are we meeting this week?

Cancelling is fine. I think the only thing we need to resolve is the COBOL project close up. But I think we've already started a vote on that.

I'm still struggling (yeah, that's the word), to get a project leads meeting together. It won't happen probably until the New Year, which is when we should start focusing on Helios anyway and making sure the leads know what they need to do.

Doug.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
unfortunately I am occupied Tues-Thurs.

On 2009-11-23, at 12:15 PM, David M Williams wrote:

I was about to suggest we cancel, due to US Holiday, and then I realized
I'm the only US member of the Tools PMC! Can that be right?

In any case, I figure I had better ask, since even without a holiday, our
meeting attendance is spotty, at best.

If anyone wants a meeting, I suggest you say so, and create an agenda.
Otherwise, I'll assume not, and get an early start on giving thanks. :)