*From:* tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Anthony Hunter
*Sent:* November-04-09 11:16 AM
*To:* Tools PMC mailing list
*Subject:* Re: [tools-pmc] Request to approve XULRunner as an exempt pre-req

Hi Team,

1+, the SWT team also requires XULrunner be installed, see http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php#howusemozilla , so this really is no different.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager
IBM Rational Software: Aurora / Modeling Tools
Phone: 613-270-4613

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---2009/11/03 09:49:00 AM---+1 XULRunner is dominant in this space and should be an exemJeff McAffer ---2009/11/03 09:49:00 AM---+1 XULRunner is dominant in this space and should be an exempt pre-

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2009/11/03 09:49 AM

Re: [tools-pmc] Request to approve XULRunner as an exempt pre-req

+1  XULRunner is dominant in this space and should be an exempt pre-
req.  There are really no other choices.

Jeff