RE: [tools-pmc] Bugzilla Self Management for ATF

Thank you very much David and Denis!

Roy

From: Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy) [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 8:41 PM
To: David M Williams
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] Bugzilla Self Management for ATF

The ATF Bugzilla component was still mapped to webtools.atf.  I have fixed that, and I have granted Roy Bugzilla access for you.

Denis

On 08/28/2009 08:15 AM, David M Williams wrote:

When I look at my "manage bugzilla entries", I do not see "tools.atf".

EMO, can this be a function of database missing something? Or, am I just
blind? Or, only one that can't see it?

Webmasters, can you update the bugzilla permissions for this case? So Roy
can manage his bugzilla entries?

Thanks,