Re: [tools-pmc] Next Tools PMC Meeting

Confirmed

Fourth Wednesday of each Month at 2:00 EST. Next call is Feb 25.

I will update the wiki and get on the google calendar action.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Bjorn Freeman-Benson ---02/13/2009 11:20:15 AM---Could we make it a repeating period that Google caleBjorn Freeman-Benson ---02/13/2009 11:20:15 AM---Could we make it a repeating period that Google calendar understands? Unfortunately, it doesn't und

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/13/2009 11:20 AM

Re: [tools-pmc] Next Tools PMC Meeting

Could we make it a repeating period that Google calendar understands?
Unfortunately, it doesn't understand "last Wednesday of each month", but
it does understand "fourth Wednesday of each month"... ?