[tools-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Project Reviews

Hi Pawel,

The IP Team should be able to answer any questions about the IP Log (emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx). Thanks.

Anne Jacko

On Dec 4, 2008, at 2:27 PM, Pawel Piech wrote:

Thank You Anne,
I started on the review slides and once I have them complete I will submit them to the PMCs for approval.  I think the DD IP log is already approved as it hasn't changed since DD 1.1 release (also currently scheduled).  However, not all of DD is moving, just some of the components so I'm not sure if I need to process the IP log to reflect that, or whether it's sufficient if the entire log is up to date.

Thanks
Pawel

Anne Jacko wrote:
Hi Doug,

Moves are lots of fun -- sort of like a combination Creation Review and Release Review!

I'm happy to work with you to schedule your Move Review. Please see this page for a detailed description of the steps in the review process: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Review_Information_for_Project_Leads#Move_Reviews

If you have any questions after reading the wiki page and referenced documentation, just let me know. Thanks.

Anne Jacko