RE: [tools-pmc] PDT committers list

I want to point out that the "Not working for Zend anymore" is not a reason to remove committer status. Commit status stays with the developer even if they change employment. You are allowed to remove commtters who become inactive which seems to be the case for all the committers so you're in good shape.

Have you contacted any of the committers to see if they still want commit access ? In the past, when committers became inactive, they happily gave up their commit access and this makes the process much simpler.

If any of the pending removed committers still think they should be committers then we should discuss those individually but for the rest if there is agreement then send an note to the EMO to remove. Please state whether or not the committer has agreed that they are not longer active and they are giving up commit status.

John

Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/18/2007 11:50 AM