RE: [tools-pmc] Regarding the diversity of PDT and the PDT 1.0 Gr aduation Review

Hmm, it would be disappointing if we didn’t consider LAMP to be a standard runtime.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 9:35 PM
To: 'Tools PMC mailing list'
Subject: RE: [tools-pmc] Regarding the diversity of PDT and the PDT 1.0 Gr aduation Review

I’m not disagreeing with that. However, I recall that at the time of its approval by the Board, there was much discussion about WTP being solely focused on tools for standards-based runtimes.

This is from memory, so it may be a non-issue. But it does require some investigation.

Mike Milinkovich

Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228

Mobile: +1.613.220.3223

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx