[tools-pmc] RE: [pdt-dev] Deskzilla license key for the PDT

I hate to be a party pooper, but the use of commercially-licensed products (even “free” ones) is currently not allowed within projects at the Eclipse Foundation. The EMO and the Board is working on a policy statement on this which might change that position. But that is the current status quo.

I would also like to point out that for those interested in tighter Eclipse IDE integration with Bugzilla that if you have not yet tried Mylar, you really should.

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228