Re: [tools-pmc] Vote for EMF and GEF moving to the modeling project

-1 on GEF (must have been a typo)...

I recast the question and add my vote...

+1 on the following

EMF (and XSD) and UML2 have been commandeered by the new Modeling project. Despite reservations over the process of such commandeering, I am fully behind the move. Having a strong Modeling PMC with these key senior projects a part of it is good for Eclipse in the modeling space as a whole.

John

Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/09/2006 09:27 PM

Please respond to
Tools PMC mailing list

cc
"'Bjorn Freeman-Benson'" <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[tools-pmc] Vote for EMF and GEF moving to the modeling project

EMF and GEF have been commandeered by the new Modeling project. Despite reservations over the process of such commandeering, I am fully behind the move. Having a strong Modeling PMC with these key senior projects a part of it is good for Eclipse in the modeling space as a whole.

+1 from me.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com