[tm-dev] Oxygen M7

Hey gang, was browsing through the simrel repo and noticed that the TM terminal that’s been contributed to Oxygen is getting pretty old. Are we planning on contributing a new one?

The reason I ask is that I’d like to switch my Arduino CDT users over to it for their Serial terminal using CDT’s native serial port. I have an implementation of it working in QNX Momentics I would like to push upstream. I should be able to get the patch ready in a couple of days. I would need a release vehicle for that to get it into simrel, though.

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top