[tm-dev] Issue with Packaging Server bits on hudson

Hello Anna,

Seems like there is an issue with the packaging of the server bits

The script dstoreTargets-git.xml is not being executed,
which means the following jar files are not being packaged

dstore_core.jar is produced out the the src folder of the
org.eclipse.dstore.core plugin
dstore_miners.jar is produced out of the miners folder of the
org.eclipse.rse.services.dstore plugin
dstore_server_extra.jar is produced out of the server folder for
org.eclipse.dstore.extra
clientserver.jar is produced out of the clientserver src folder of
org.eclipse.rse.services

Do you know why?, or if this is intentional?

If you let me know how to enable it, I can do it

regards,
Manuel Garcia

Back to the top