Re: [tm-dev] renabling JUnits?

Hi All,
Junits for RSE are back.
I had to disable the FTPFileSubsystemTestCase because it requires
password entered manually.
Dave, could you please take a look at what's wrong with the password there?
We've got 10 test failures with last build, see
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/TM/job/tm-master-nightly/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
I don't remember what was the number before.
How are we going to deal with them?

Thanks!
Anna.