[tm-dev] Commit rights for Radoslav Gerganov have been expired

tools.tm Committers,
Martin Oberhuber has expired the commit rights for Radoslav Gerganov
(rgerganov).  The reason for this change is:

Rado's last commit was in 2008;
I've had a quick exchange with him this week, and he said that it's
unlikely he could find time for much involvement anytime soon.

So with some regret I'm going to expire his commit right since I've always
appreciated his style of working a lot. Thanks for your work, Rado, and we
hope to see you again as contributor some time !

Back to the top