[tm-dev] TM 3.3 Ramp-Down

Hi all,

With TM 3.3 RC2 this week, we’re entering our ramp-down towards the 3.3 Release.

Specifically, at this point I’d like every change in the Repository to have

-          An associated bugzilla

-          A review+ by an additional committer

I don’t expect any new code changes except critical bug fixes – we should focus on testing at this point, ie really “bash on” TM / RSE, try to make it break and see whether there’s any serious / critical issues that we should really fix. I’d especially like us to try TM / RSE on top of Eclipse 4.1:

http://download.eclipse.org/e4/sdk/

Contributions beyond critical fixes should go into patches at this point, such that we can apply them after the release. Let me know in case this casues issues such that we should open a Maintenance branch early (that would enable us to continue working on the Repository).

http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM/3.3_Ramp_down_Plan

I’m planning a final pass on Copyright updates for RC3 but that should be it – except for testing.

It would be cool if all committers could invest half a day “bashing” – we can organize splitting the work by connection types.

Let me know if there’s any questions.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top