[titan-dev] thanks a lot for help. and another question//Re: the patents of titan

Hi Elemer.

I've got what you said and so appreciate for your help. could you please answer me another question once more, thanks a lot!

as I mentioned in the last letter, do you know are there any patents that Titan involved?

because Titan is such a great toolset, I'd like to think some company, such as Ericsson, or the open source organization, must have applied for some patents for it. if you know, could you please offer me a patent list or patent numbers that Titan involved, or tell me where I can find them?

because maybe we would use titan inside a commercial product in the future, my friends advised me to learn the patent information about titan and TTCN_3 as much as I could. thanks a lot!!

(by the way, I’ve sent u some messages on twitter before receiving your reply in the last letter, you can just ignore it, so sorry for disturbance.)

Best regards.

Wang Jun.

Hi Wang Jun,

One does not have to pay anything to use Titan in a commercial product;

You have to oserve the EPL requirements but that' s all.

In case you need professional support for Titan, that is a separate matter.But if you don't , it's Ok too.

Best regards

Elemer