Re: [titan-dev] Need Eclipse Titan plugin

Hi Elemer,

  Thanks for the response. I am able to use Titan with eclipse, and now in need of some additional help.

  I am looking for some of the Test-Ports (adaptors) implementation but not able to get it.
Actually I am trying to setup the SIP test system and for that I need TCP/UPD and SIP test ports. Can you please tell me from where I can get these? Also, is there any documentation available that can help setup the SIP test system using TITAN & SIP TTCN-3 scripts supplied by ETSI?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Anand Prasad