[tinydtls-dev] Public endpoint?

Hello

Does there exist a public endpoint to a TinyDtls server available on the Internet?

The reason I ask, is because I'm writing a small DTLS library (for CoAP), and the number of DTLS services available for interoperability testing is somewhat limited. I've used a Leshan server, but got caught in a difficult problem. So I found your server, and wanted to see if I get similar results establishing a DTLS session with yours, using PSK (TLS_PSK_WITH_AES_128_CCM_8). But your server does not seem to be available for download yet. Do you know if there's a running (beta) version I can test against on the Internet? It might shed some more light on the issue.

Best regards,

Peter Waher

Back to the top