Re: [tinydtls-dev] Help regarding Tinydtls +CoAP

Hi Ankita,

You can also check out my branch on github [1] where I am using the current tinydtls version on a slightly older master contiki branch. I've added a CoAP client and server based on YaCoAP. Check the examples/coaps directory.

[1] https://github.com/Gr3yh0und/contiki/commits/tinydtls

Regards and Greetings to Glasgow,
Mike