Re: [tinydtls-dev] Help regarding Tinydtls +CoAP

Hi Ankita,

I proposed a pull request to use the last tinydtls version with coap on contiki 3: https://github.com/contiki-os/contiki/pull/1995

In Contiki 2.7, however the er-coap implementation is different so it will require adaptation. Also, when I previously tried tinydtls alone with contiki2.7, I think the only required modification was this patch https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/86359/

Hope it can help.

Regards,
Gaëtan