[tinydtls-dev] About tinyDTLS Implementation

Hi,

    I am new to tinyDTLS & Contiki. I have implemented tinyDTLS in Contiki OS using cooja simulator. But I am not understanding the functioning of dtls-client.c & dtls-server.c which are in example folder.
    I have following doubts:
    1.What is the actual data that client or server is sending.?
    2.How key sharing is happening.?
    3.Where that send_to_peer & read_from_peer functions are getting called.?
    4.How to check/confirm communication is happening securely.?
     It will be very helpful if you can share any information that would help me to clear above doubts.

Thanks & Regards,
Ameya Joshi
Mobile : +91 9730029236
Hyderabad, India. 500032