[tigerstripe-dev] Project Lead election for Daniel Johnson on Tigerstripe

A project lead election for Daniel Johnson on project Tigerstripe
(technology.tigerstripe) was started by Richard Craddock with this criteria:

I am the only current active Project Leader for Tigerstripe, and we need a
second voice. (Eric Dillon has left the project but I seem unable to remove
him at present).

Daniel has been intimately involved in the development and bild of
Tigerstripe for many years.There are far too many instances of things he has
contributed to list.

Tigerstripe project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.tigerstripe/elections/election-daniel-johnson-project-lead-tigerstripe

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.tigerstripe

Back to the top