[tigerstripe-dev] Project Lead election for Richard Craddock on Tigerstripe

A project lead election for Richard Craddock on project Tigerstripe
(technology.tigerstripe) was started by Daniel Johnson with this criteria:

Richard was one of the original committers on the project, and continues to
be involved with support and enhancements to the project. He is more
knowledgeable about the ins and outs of the project than any other active
committer.
Richard's Commit History:
https://projects.eclipse.org/content/richard-craddock-committer-tigerstripe

The existing project lead, Eric Dillon, is no longer actively involved in the
project, and since certain actions on eclipse.org require Project Lead
approval (such as setting up the project to support code reviews through
Gerrit), we would like to re-appoint the Project Lead position to someone
active on the project so that we can work to bring it up to the standards set
by other projects hosted on eclipse.org.

Tigerstripe project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.tigerstripe/elections/election-richard-craddock-project-lead-tigerstripe

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.tigerstripe

Back to the top