Re: [tigerstripe-dev] Integrating Texo into Tigerstripe.

Hi Sitaraman

You can first try to follow the tutorials here on modelling in TS and code
generation:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tigerstripe_Tutorials

Also you can download sample generators anonymously from Tigerstripe
Eclipse Git repository here:

http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/tigerstripe/org.eclipse.tigerstripe.git

Under generators

Thanks