[tigerstripe-dev] Refactor support for Tigerstripe

Title: Refactor support for Tigerstripe
Hi Tigerstripe developpers,

Over the past few weeks we’ve been running into a lot of problems with refactoring of models in Tigerstripe. It is clearly a weakness in the current implementation which can lead to model corruption.
While work-around can typically be used (e.g. Avoid DnD of whole packages, but move Artifacts one-by-one...), it is necessary to fix this.

I’ve starting to put some thoughts on an API/design (see Bug 260907). Please have a look and feedback...

Thanks,
Eric

Back to the top