[tigerstripe-dev] No Tigerstripe Call today: Happy Holidays

Title: No Tigerstripe Call today: Happy Holidays
Hi all,

I have a conflict this AM and won’t be able to host a Tigerstripe call. We will resume after the holidays on Jan 5th, 2009.
The progress as I know it:
  • 0.4.5I2 build is looking good. Will post later today as a stable build on the website. This should soon be the prefered build for everybody to avoid compatibility issues when using the latest EMF/GMF/GEF plugins.
    • Bugzillas have been kept up2date.
  • Automated UI tests in builds: Jim is now debugging. It seems some of the problems are related to either Linux or Mac. Now trying to re-run on windows. The build server is currently a linux machine. Instantiation is following up.
  • EMF migration: no progress made on that front due to work on 0.4.5

Happy holidays,
Eric

Back to the top